Open Letter To The Abbot Of The Priory

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Your Worship,

I write to you on this day, on this eve of a new year, when people prepare to start a new stage in their life and often want to start with a clean slate.

Well Abbot, I find myself in such a position. Let me explain.

Over this Christmas period I have often found myself alone, and Doubletap The Devil (that is one for those that have been around for a while ;) ) will find work for idle hands.

With no one around and the whole internet at my disposal, my fingers started to explore what was out there, lurking, waiting to lure an unsuspecting soul in. To tempt them with hints of pleasures to be gained after just completing a few simple clicks of the mouse.

I was in discrete mode, no one will know I thought, so I clicked. I know I have always preached about such things and how it is the way of the modern world, but I never thought how easy it would be to be sucked in to what was on offer.

I clicked, I followed the instructions, I did not even have to enter a credit card (although I suspect that will come later) I was committed. I had been caught and pulled in. Pulled into a world that offers pleasures previously un-imaginable egged on by others that have already tasted the sweet fruits that are on offer

Abbot, my sin for which I crave forgiveness......

I have installed Rise of Flight

• 2. Administrators

Cool, about time since the base game is free now (unlike when i bought it bub bub)

I've been perfecting a particular landing technique, i call it 'The Blighty'

It involves chasing a DR 1 down to low level, then inexplicably spinning in a Sopwith Camel at low altitude, and this is the crucial part, it has to be low enough, so that you don't have to much time to gain speed in your descent, where you then park your plane in the middle of no-mans land, break some bones, get rescued and spend the rest of the war back in England recuperating.

gallery_607_5_19103.jpg

• 1. DDz Quorum

Virgins? Here?

No, silly! I'm sure he meant Verger. I met the Verger of Purley Oaks once...nice chap but is always busy in the cloister and steeple area. In fact I think he's the reason why there aren't any Virgins in Purley Oaks......

• 2. Administrators

Ah...Verger. Of course.

Mind you, Arthur's point was well made if virgin on the ridiculous.

I'll...erm...go and get my coat shall I?

Jabo

P.S. got started on the new year spirit bit early perhaps.

• 2. Administrators

Just remember, flight sims aren't like women. You don't have to be faithful, you can whore about amongst them to your hearts content, and they aren't going to get all funny about it and stuff :ballchain:

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just remember, flight sims aren't like women. You don't have to be faithful, you can whore about amongst them to your hearts content, and they aren't going to get all funny about it and stuff :ballchain:

OMG ! has FT seen this :huh:??

~S~ P.