Jabo Enterprises

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Yes folks, Jabo Enterprises in association with our friends at the TDA (Tea-Drinkers Anonymous) is proud to present the all-new DangerDogz mug! (Caution: Contents May Be Hot)

Jabo Enterprises is part of the Blairgowie World Domination Program - A 'for-profit' organisation.

post-406-127482431061_thumb.jpg

post-406-127482669287_thumb.jpg

• 2. Administrators

~S~ Thanks gents, the nice people who've been embroidering shirts for us ran this up as a 'one-off' to see if there was any interest.

They're £6 each and come boxed to protect them from the tender mercy of the postal services. P&P depends on where you are. Drop me a PM if you're interested. Payment to Roger's Dogz Apparel paypal link.

Rog, what's your view on a percentage of the costs going to the web / ts / etc funds?

Jabo

P.S. I'm informed there is no problem with other beverages Pete.

P.P.S. Stay tuned for more 'exciting' (it says here) products from 'World of Jabo'

P.P.S. Stay tuned for more 'exciting' (it says here) products from 'World of Jabo'

I remember a conversation in the Red Lion a couple of years ago DangerDog tents, sleeping bags hats & jackets. Looks like its coming true :o

• 1. DDz Quorum

Rog, what's your view on a percentage of the costs going to the web / ts / etc funds?

Up to you really Nick, you put a lot of time and effort into this and I don't think any one would complain if some profit went in your pocket.

Must get around to putting in my order!

On the Web/TS side of things I am busy trying to get a better solution for us.

Current hosting is quite bad now, and an admin nightmare (my shell connection keeps getting reset and the database side of things is poor too).

I'm tending towards a combination of a VPS and Amazon S3 for storage - we have over 20GB of data!!

I'll post more detail in the right place.. hijack over.

• 2. Administrators

Well, as there is nothing going into my pocket at present (with the exception of loose change from the postage costs), we'd have to put the price up in order to be able to donate a percentage of the sales. In a way I'd prefer to keep it separate so people can donate and/or buy something or, indeed, neither. We seem to get a good response on the donation request, so I'm in favour of giving people the choice.

Jabo