Anyone with CH Pro Rudder Pedals having same issue?

Sweper

~S~ chaps. I have used my CH pedals for about 3 weeks and discovered that when moving the left pedal about two thirds I can clearly feel an increased pressure on the pedal (rollers?) and also clearly hear when it happens. It is not a big issue during flying but when taxing and take off on the runway - when this small increased pressure suddenly release and the rudder yanks to the left, I´m finding my self on the side of the runway.

I contacted the supplier and they sent me a new pair of rudder pedals right away. Now I´ve been testing them and I´ve got the same thing happen again! On exactly same spot! It is not as much as before but still...

Before I ask them for a new set I like to hear with Dogz that owns CH pedals, if you have the same issue?

When using my pedals I´m pushing with my toes only, or one half of the foot maby.

Swep

If it is that "little thin ass wire" that's impeding the pedal then you maybe want to watch out for the one big fault of CH pedals, namely the toe-brake function wire getting broken. Both pedals make an input when you press them down, though it's the right pedal that controls the braking in IL2. The two pedals are on separate axes and it is possible to program the left pedal to do something else. I had mine programmed to flaps at one time and flaps on a rotary is rather useful :)

Anyway, you should be able to see that extra axis either in the CH software or Windows game controllers. If it doesn't work it's already broken. The fix is relatively easy but it requires you to open up the hardware - which will bust your warranty. I'd be tempted to return them until you get the real deal.

B

I've had mine for 7+ years and no I haven't.

I did have a toe brake wire break after three years, but I replaced it myself, with some multy-strand form a keyboard chord.

CH used a single strand, sort of stupid if you ask me on a wire that is intended to move and flex.

Thanks for your reply mates. I´ve contacted CH again since I think it is kind of an aligment problem. When pushing axactly on the middle of the pedals they move very smoth. Pushing off centre the slightest the problem occure. Mostly on the left pedal. Maybe a batch of pedals with the same problem since it differs around 10 between those I got.

Swep