Duxford 2010

Blairgowrie

• 2. Administrators

Ticket prices are out for Duxford...Sheesh.

Infant (4 years or under) FREE

Child (5-15 years inclusive) 10.95

Adult (16-59 years) £31.95

Senior (60 years or over) £25.95

Student £14.00

Unemployed £14.00

Adult, Senior, Student - disabled £14.00

Child - disabled £10.95

Carer (one per disabled visitor) free

Friends of Duxford Adult £25.55

Friends of Duxford Senior £20.75

Group Child £8.95

Group Adult £25.95

Group Senior £20.95

Group Student £11.20

Before we start thinking about booking group tickets, bear in mind that if we do, we've no choice about which day we attend the show. I don't mind either way as the savings are not that significant, but may be worth considering. What do you guys think?

Incidentally, the tickets aren't available yet in any case.

Jabo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2. Administrators

Nice try Pook, but I'm afraid you'll find it difficult to qualify for the unemployed rate. Unless you can register with the DSS (or whatever it's called this week) in which case, certainly.

I agree Mick, I like the flexibility too, although some of those going may only be there for the Saturday (Zooly I think). They used to do a thing where if you bought your ticket in advance, it was valid for either day, but that was changed a while back.

Wait and see I suppose.

Jabo

PS Grrr @ Jedi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators
  • 2. Administrators

Well, it would appear Spring is here at last as the inhabitants of Hangars 2 & 3 start to emerge from hibernation. From earlier today, here's the Bearcat's first engine run following the winter inspection.

And my 1700th post too!

Jabo

164_4a7326bafb507a991565cbaee34b50e2

• 2. Administrators
largie":14ngnrr4]Well, on top of booking my campsite..... I have now booked my ticket for this years Flying Legends ! My missus is most annoyed at how efficient I am being in arranging this compared with the kerfuffle I made arranging, well, almost everything else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators

O M G. EADS Messerschmitt Bf109 visitng UK this summer!

For the first time the Messerschmitt Foundation will be sending one of it's Bf109G's to the UK during the summer and there is a chance it will appear at Duxford! It's definitely (barring u/s problems) flying in the RIAT show at Fairford the following weekend, so it could well be doing both shows.

On a related(ish) note the USAF will be sending the 3-ship F-22 Raptor Demo Team to Fairford as well!

That's sorted the w/e following Duxford anyway.

I've never seen a 'proper' 109 in flight (the Buchon doesn't count), so I'm very excited about this.

Jabo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2. Administrators

Oh bugger, knew there was something I was supposed to do...

OK, the good news is the new artwork is done, and here's the proof.

tn_gallery_406_12_35060.jpg

Bear in mind that the full size image is larger than actual size (about 55mm from top of logo to bottom). The 'DangerDogz' in the arc above the logo has been dropped since I felt we had the same text twice.

I've had a shirt made up using the new artwork (I'm really sorry for the quality of the photos here, but i'm lacking the inclination to do anything about it right now)

tn_gallery_406_12_52100.jpgtn_gallery_406_12_24848.jpg

This is a plain black t-shirt with the embroidered logo on the front and the usual text on the back.

I'm having this redone with the font on the back changed to be similar to the polos.

SO, the situation is;

1. If you want an embroidered shirt, let me know what size, style and colour of shirt you want as well as any specifics regarding printing (ie, Med, Polo, Pink, no back print).I'll also need your address to get postage costs. Shirts to UK dogz should be about £15-£16 including postage

Regarding payment, I suggest we use the DDz paypal account and I'll get Rog to transfer the appropriate funds to me. (This has to be finalised yet)

2. The standard white polo is still available from the original supplier if you prefer (they're about £11 for the shirt, not sure about postage)

Caps, Beanies, Jackets etc are all available too.

Caps and Beanies are £6 each with embroidered logo on front. Caps can also have text on back or sides (transfer not embroidery)

I'm also having a flight jacket made up with a BIG embroidered logo on the back and just my callsign embroidered on the front - This will come in at about £40 and is showerproof - very useful for Duxford lol.

I know Painless wants a cap, but anybody else?

Jabo

Oh bugger, knew there was something I was supposed to do...

OK, the good news is the new artwork is done, and here's the proof.

tn_gallery_406_12_35060.jpg

Bear in mind that the full size image is larger than actual size (about 55mm from top of logo to bottom). The 'DangerDogz' in the arc above the logo has been dropped since I felt we had the same text twice.

I've had a shirt made up using the new artwork (I'm really sorry for the quality of the photos here, but i'm lacking the inclination to do anything about it right now)

tn_gallery_406_12_52100.jpgtn_gallery_406_12_24848.jpg

This is a plain black t-shirt with the embroidered logo on the front and the usual text on the back.

I'm having this redone with the font on the back changed to be similar to the polos.

SO, the situation is;

1. If you want an embroidered shirt, let me know what size, style and colour of shirt you want as well as any specifics regarding printing (ie, Med, Polo, Pink, no back print).I'll also need your address to get postage costs. Shirts to UK dogz should be about £15-£16 including postage

Regarding payment, I suggest we use the DDz paypal account and I'll get Rog to transfer the appropriate funds to me. (This has to be finalised yet)

2. The standard white polo is still available from the original supplier if you prefer (they're about £11 for the shirt, not sure about postage)

Caps, Beanies, Jackets etc are all available too.

Caps and Beanies are £6 each with embroidered logo on front. Caps can also have text on back or sides (transfer not embroidery)

I'm also having a flight jacket made up with a BIG embroidered logo on the back and just my callsign embroidered on the front - This will come in at about £40 and is showerproof - very useful for Duxford lol.

I know Painless wants a cap, but anybody else?

Jabo

Hi Nick, Hat Beanie and possibly a jacket :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

No problem using the paypal account guys, I can setup an additional item for this.

What is the difference between a 'Beanie' and a 'Baseball cap'?

Thinking about at least a shirt and headware, got more detail on the Jacket Nick?