Eye Candy

Tribunus

I learnt the ramp-start procedure for the F-16 with Open-Falcon, so I'd love to give that simulator a go and see how far I could get before I turned around and had to put my hand up for help.

;)

But whilst the detail on that F-16 beside you(?) looks great, that Sphinx looks awful.

I learnt the ramp-start procedure for the F-16 with Open-Falcon, so I'd love to give that simulator a go and see how far I could get before I turned around and had to put my hand up for help.

;)

But whilst the detail on that F-16 beside you(?) looks great, that Sphinx looks awful.

It would be intersting to see how far you could go.

291_e839376827cac5c303dcbc61ed96a37c

Well that's the big difference between PC sims and stuff like that. The PC sim can show you an almost accurate starting system, but not how to deal with malfunctions that a real simulator like that can 'throw in' and force you to work around. In the PC sim, you'll just have to go and 'reset' the mission, so to say.

To an atheist like myself I find the binding of old and incorrect assumptions into the fabric of religion a cause for despair. While science can clearly show that pigs are not unclean animals despite their diet, the superstitions bound up into religious dogma means that the Jews and Muslims are unlikely to ever be free of this basic misunderstanding. As for the mistreatment of minority groups: show me a country that doesn't do this and I'll move there tomorrow!

B

• 1 month later...

As for the mistreatment of minority groups: show me a country that doesn't do this and I'll move there tomorrow!

B

come here...

refugees get double the monthly allowance from government as do pensioners who paid all their life into the system.

Canada's like Animal Farm...all are equal, but some are more equal than others.