Heavy Equipment Auction

Blairgowrie

Primary interest was in an excavator. I liked the look of a 2002 Hitachi 200LC but it had high hours (10,205) and sold for $38,000. Another guy who is an excavator driver was meant to go down with us but he got his dates mixed up and was in the Dominican Republic yesterday. It was a very interesting day with lots of Willie Nelson look alikes.

5_66e9b3b1bc179afe66aeb22064835880

I would skip these and just by an old WW2 Sherman and put a shovel on her front, and use the cannon to knock down trees.

:iagree:

Just shows how little you guys know about Canadian hard maple! A ronson Sherman could neither blow one down or shove one over.

:bg:

Ahh.. but you'd have so much fun you'd forget about all that!

And look at all the friends you'd make!

ShermanAtEttelbruck.jpg

Primary interest was in an excavator. I liked the look of a 2002 Hitachi 200LC but it had high hours (10,205) and sold for $38,000. Another guy who is an excavator driver was meant to go down with us but he got his dates mixed up and was in the Dominican Republic yesterday. It was a very interesting day with lots of Willie Nelson look alikes.