My internet speed is crap..

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

At the end of the day its better then my poxy 2.2mb cable and useless connection over here mate. :madpc:

But to live in Guernsey, I'd suffer a 2Mb connection for that! (well for a week or two any way).

At the end of the day its better then my poxy 2.2mb cable and useless connection over here mate. :madpc:

But to live in Guernsey, I'd suffer a 2Mb connection for that! (well for a week or two any way).

HA, our propaganda minister must be earning his pay at last.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Yes it used to be in Kilobits (I think).

Seeing a 200+ Megabit download made my jaw drop, really impressive considering my pc is connected via a 100Mbit Nic... hmm...

Just wanted to see the new-style result

454185082.png

Ummm? Well, not so bad for midday to London, with several browser windows open, I guess. ADSL is pretty slow, but no way as bad as dial-up or satellite.

454189867.png

A good connection across the pond is all-important

• 1. DDz Quorum

Yes it used to be in Kilobits (I think).

Seeing a 200+ Megabit download made my jaw drop, really impressive considering my pc is connected via a 100Mbit Nic... hmm...

Do you have the new virgin 50Mb modem?

No I have my 2.5 year old one still...edit: I see your point, what speed is the NIC on the modem?

AFAIK Cambridge is still 20Mb tops...will hop over to Virgin site and see what I can garner from there.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I want BGs upload speed...

Just been out and had a look at another house to rent today, guess I have ADSL in my future again...but worth it to live out in the countryside again, I'm not keen on town living with lorries and drunkards after midnight.