Jabo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2. Administrators

oh ya Nick i still need a shirt, let me know if you need owt.

I'll sort it m8, we can deal with the cash later. What size do you need - med is 38", large is 40", xl is 42"

Can I second (or third) the suggestion that people DON'T post their phone numbers in this thread as it is open to the public. PM is prolly the best way

Jabo

• 3 weeks later...

K I need confirmation from someone...

1. anyone got confirmation E-mail or something from Red Lion that room is booked and the usual yadiyadi? (I got a phonecall after I booked via phone months ago, not a peep since...)

2. I was looking for travel and such...Duxford station is not in the list, so I took a better look, and saw hotel is near Wittlesford parkway trainstation...

• 2. Administrators

I'm really pissed.

They booked me for the saturday/sunday night, which I not asked. I clearly booked for friday/saturday.

So they had this room free

• 2. Administrators

Yep, they're on the same line. But so is Edinburgh...

If you're planning to fly in to Stanstead tho, it might be a good idea to see if you can meet up with Gec and Vila who are also flying in on the Friday - split the travel costs (and get a lift!)

Jabo

Thx Jabo!

I hope all is now correct written down over there :)

My plan; Take a train into london from Brussels, arriving in st pancras, then I have to get to liverpool station, where I catch a train to wittlesford parkway . I have about 35 minutes for the transferr.

I'll prolly need a metro for that I guess.

So no stansted for me I'm afraid

• 2. Administrators

St Pancras to Liverpool St by Underground (Metro if you prefer) is about 8 minutes m8, so you shouldn't have too much trouble - and the trains run every 5 minutes. Knight and I are aiming to be there around noon as well m8, so I suggest we rendezvous in the bar of the Red Lion? We're planning to go to the airfield in the afternoon to have a look around and watch the arrivals so you're more than welcome to come along. I'll be driving, so you won't need to walk to the airfield!

Jabo