i know i've been playing this game to long when...

Friar

:lol:

when I turn my head a quarter of an inch to the left and don't understand why I'm not looking over my shoulder.

And I thought I was the only one!

My kids are starting to think I have some sort of motor skill disfunction. Even caught myself doing it while playing Oblivion the other day. Or when I'm watching a track and can't figure out why I'm not panning when I should be.

You know you've been playing this game too long when one of your employees asks you where another employee is and you reply, "Check six"

You know you've been playing to long when you mysteriously develop hand craps and you know you haven't pleasured yourself in years...

OOOOooooooooppp ack pfzzzzzzzzztttt Blim Booop paaaaaah

• 1. DDz Quorum

I may have been playing to long, Ive caught myself several times....When you reach for the remote while watching TV, to move that Hat switch to see whats left or right of the person on TV.

Pooka

I may have been playing to long, Ive caught myself several times....When you reach for the remote while watching TV, to move that Hat switch to see whats left or right of the person on TV.

Pooka

Oddly enough, that's the worst one I've heard. You've got it bad :?

Lol, Dubbo, you don't want to know mate :oops:

Essential kit for the commited simmer, handy if you're not a good swimmer.

580_1.jpg

LOL, I like how they watermarked that picture like it was some great piece of artwork that needed to be protected from photoshoppers. :roll: :lol: