Very strange

T_O_A_D

I lost control of my keyboard, it happens from time to time, My saitek profiler is the cause.

Well I rebooted and am not able to join any TS that uses the ***.servegame.com

I can't even join a game with that.

Matter of fact I can't even get on the internet, with IE7

So I'm on this machine with IE6 and all is well, short its not a gaming rig.

I did a windows restore on my gaming OS still same problem, so I booted up my normal OS so I could just Ghost my Gaming OS back in.

And guess what it can't use IE7 either.

Any one else with IE7 having problems?

I wonder if there has been some sort of attac today on it, since both OS in this dual boot don't work?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Toad,

IE7 had some security features which really screwed up a friend who after upgrading could not get to her on line bank!

I use Fireox and find it much better. there are IE addins for it as well.

I have'nt touched IE in ages.

Yeh I've been thinking of going back to FF, I just don't like the way it handles My Favorites.

I like keeping a back up of them on a USB drive so I can have them with me were ever I'm at.

This dang head cold is killing me this is teo nights in a row I can't breathe or sleep. #f'n in the morning.

T_O_A_D,

Have you heard of social bookmarking? Basically, you save all your bookmarks to a central server, and wherever you go, you can then access this server and get to your bookmarks.

There are many of them, I use Delicious.com, but there are several more like DIGG.

Also, they have plugins for Firefox for these services. So when you see a site you want to bookmark, there's a little button in Firefox you click to save it to your account on Delicious. Instead of using your browser's in built bookmarks, which only allow you to use them on that PC. Then there's another FireFox button that you can click to instantly see all your bookmarks.

Previously, I used to keep exporting my bookmarks to a memory stick and import them between my work PC, my home PC and laptop, and back and forth all the time. Also, now when I go home to England or on holiday, I can always get instant access to my bookmarks with whatever PC I use.

If you're worried about privacy, you can prevent others from viewing your Bookmarks. But I've found a lot of good links by searching on user's Delicious bookmarks, instead of Google.