Sound mod?

Knight

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

Can I make it clear (if in doubt) my poke at DT was in jest (hence the kiss and drunken smile)

I know someone like DT would not (and if fact does not need to) use such a trick to improve his flying.

It was probably just one of those WTF type moments. My SA is not as good as it should be and i was trying to avenge that transport flying into my gun sight when I was test firing my guns.

Can I make it clear (if in doubt) my poke at DT was in jest (hence the kiss and drunken smile)

I know someone like DT would not (and if fact does not need to) use such a trick to improve his flying.

It was probably just one of those WTF type moments. My SA is not as good as it should be and i was trying to avenge that transport flying into my gun sight when I was test firing my guns.

I know it, Friar.

Can't you just feel the love? Man, I wanted to kill you so bad last Sunday, Glenn!! Just 10-15 more seconds, and a bit more speed.....next time...

You killed my wingman! You're a marked man, I tells ya...... :minigun:

Translated into Bluespeak:

Can't you just feel the love? Man, I wanted to kill you so bad last Sunday, Glenn!! Just 10-15 more seconds, and a bit more speed.....next time...

You killed my wingman! You're a marked man, I tells ya...... :minigun:

Bring it on!

You been stalking my pilots? Stalking ME?!!

Well, prepare to become the hunted!

Guess I will have to make an award to go with the "Slain Psycho".

DT

I think I just threw-up a little in the back of my throat. :icon_puke_r:

Anyway its so much fun to catch 5 or 6 planes spawning at the end of a runway as you scream across at low level in a B-29 releasing ten 2000lb'ers or twenty 1000lb'ers. :knight: