d-day / time to nail your colours (colors) to the mast...

Friar

Attention RED team

I will fire up my game server on Friday at 8:30pm for anyone on the red team who wishes to join us for tactical discussion and practise. I won't post my game IP here since it is an open area.

Jim,

Did you mean 8:30pm tonight?

Glenn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

Red Team - are you aware of the european mid-summer time shift that has just been brought in? Western Europe clocks are to be put back an hour from 20:00 bst on thursday

BLUE TEAM - I can host practice session , we will use blue teamspeak channel, starting 2100 hours on friday- I have a variable isp number so will post this nearer the time in private section , via email to those listed as blue or will give it to you on comms

BLues - Please let me know the times you are joining - some havnt got back to me - as this will help with any planning we do

I give up thinking

Color Shmolor :?

Me so confused :?

Red and blue A-20's

Blue and Red 109's

a Slight purpleish color T-3 :shaking2:

Pink Elephants :shaking:

and green parkeets. :scratch:

Maybe I need a vacation. :(

Well, I'm very lost also...

I think I just be on teamspeak when I'm able to... or something :S

Who is red? Is axis red?

Uhm, and it's 11:30 pm my time, right?

Whatever, I'm comming online when I'm home...

And for tactics, I'm the one who is on the other end of the map (lost into oblivion)

:D :D :D

Well, I'm certenly looking forward to it!

Right toppie. You have the time right but if you want to practise with the the Allied Red you will have to come two hours earlier.

And sged. Don't let DT stick you in with the blue buggers..... I mean blue side. You are a Whisky Lima now m8.

I'll assign Top to Allies...

Right toppie. You have the time right but if you want to practise with the the Allied Red you will have to come two hours earlier.

And sged. Don't let DT stick you in with the blue buggers..... I mean blue side. You are a Whisky Lima now m8.

sged has seen the light - the blue light - MAUHAHAHAHAHAHA - there is no escape from the dark side

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ chaps , its nearly D-Hour !!!

I,d just like to wish ALL pilots an enjoyable and trouble free evening . This should be a spirited fight between men of honour who share a mutual respect for each other .

PS; .................DIE YOU OPPRESSORS OF FREEDOM !!!!! :evil:

DIE BLUE DEVIANTS FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL ITSELF !!!!! :evil:

DIE AS YOU KNOW YOU OWE IT TO HUMANITY TO DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH A CLEAR CONSCIENCE AGAIN IF YOU SHOOT DOWN ANY OF THE BRAVE PILOTS STRIVING TO LIBERATE EUROPE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF A VERY SICK AND TWISTED MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Have a lovely evening , fondest regards, Painless xxxxxxxxx

~S~ chaps , its nearly D-Hour !!!

I,d just like to wish ALL pilots an enjoyable and trouble free evening . This should be a spirited fight between men of honour who share a mutual respect for each other .

PS; .................DIE YOU OPPRESSORS OF FREEDOM !!!!! :evil:

DIE BLUE DEVIANTS FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL ITSELF !!!!! :evil:

DIE AS YOU KNOW YOU OWE IT TO HUMANITY TO DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH A CLEAR CONSCIENCE AGAIN IF YOU SHOOT DOWN ANY OF THE BRAVE PILOTS STRIVING TO LIBERATE EUROPE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF A VERY SICK AND TWISTED MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Have a lovely evening , fondest regards, Painless xxxxxxxxx

That's the spirit!