d-day / time to nail your colours (colors) to the mast...

Friar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Glenn,

ok sir, flying as a MERC with such household names as "Doubletap" , "klinger" and "B16 ENK" , will be a pleasure .

May I ask................ as MERC's , how much bounty can we expect :huh: LOL :wink:

Bloody good job in getting this thing off the ground Glenn !!! Thank you sir !

~S~ Painless :lol:

~S~ Glenn,

ok sir, flying as a MERC with such household names as "Doubletap" , "klinger" and "B16 ENK" , will be a pleasure .

May I ask................ as MERC's , how much bounty can we expect :huh: LOL :wink:

I just editted myself into the list(s), as my soccer game was moved to Thursday. I should be able to make it to fly, albeit a little later (7:00 pm MST ok?)

• 1. DDz Quorum

I would like to open the bidding on the MERC's.

Fly with blue and I will give you the use of the brown armchair on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Your own car parkspace out side the billet, oh and the provision of a good woman every third Thursday in the month (i know some nuns with dirty habbits).*

*In months that do not contain three Thursdays, one will be provided on the second Friday.

~S~ Glenn,

I just editted myself into the list(s), as my soccer game was moved to Thursday. I should be able to make it to fly, albeit a little later (7:00 pm MST ok?)

Rattler, I am going to assign you to the French, which means you are to eject shortly after takeoff, run back to base, and act bitchy about it when anyone questions you.

Just kidding. Great to hear you will be able to make it.

yes sged, both sides will be assigned a plane set (as near as possible to that as was around at the time)

Yep, planes are historically accurate as far as time period and theatre, although a little liberties were taken in the interest of gameplay. It's a good selection for each side, and with each mission, the plane choice expands and/or aircraft updates become available.

Also, yes, come when you can. Just be aware that I MIGHT need to switch either one of you guys to Allies depending on what the team sides are like when you arrive.

~S~ Glenn,

Rattler,

7pm MST is 9pm EST, if I am correct. Unfortunately, the event is being run from 5:30pm EST to 8:30pm EST. Anyway you can make it online any earlier? Joining in midmission is okay because its a DF server set-up.

Rattler, I am going to assign you to the French, which means you are to eject shortly after takeoff, run back to base, and act bitchy about it when anyone questions you.

Just kidding. Great to hear you will be able to make it.

As long as I get a Rafale, I will be French. Vive la difference! Vive la chevaliers du ciel!

I don't remember if I posted yet, but I'm a switch hitter if its of any help... er, I mean I go both ways ...ahh, I play for either team.... ah...oh,crap...... put me where ever the hell you want. And I even fly bombers too..... :D

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'd go for the no vulching rule as well, and perhaps a gentlemens agreemnet (as we are all gentelmen of our word...are we not?) that if you are killed or back at your own base we do not use extrenal view to offer advice to other pilots about whats around them. View for entertainment by all means, but no guidance.

Go Blue !

I'd go for the no vulching rule as well, and perhaps a gentlemens agreemnet (as we are all gentelmen of our word...are we not?) that if you are killed or back at your own base we do not use extrenal view to offer advice to other pilots about whats around them. View for entertainment by all means, but no guidance.

Go Blue !

Bad Aim, I am going to assign you to Axis as I think we have enough switch hitters here. (Snort!) I changed the list in my earlier post.

Anyway, in regards to the vulching question, there is a seperate thread set-up for that in this forum. Check it out.