Medical Corner

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

Turns out it isn't the dreaded lurgy I have....

I had an absolute mare of a week, Monday onwards. I absolutely hate the hot weather so thinking it was heat stroke/hot weather related I went with the headaches and tiredness until it became painful to pee. Having next to no sleep Thursday night because of the willy pain and the need to pee, I have never been so uncomfortable before in my life, the heat wrapping my already hot (not that way Painless) body so I found it hard to cool down. I got an appointment cancellation at the Docs Friday morning. Doc said it is urinary infection hence the pain and fever. Apparently these don't occur in men very often, you are allowed one (cheers I thought) then any more will need more thorough investigation. Antibiotics and up to 8 x 500mg paracetamol a day.

It's basically laid me out. I drink water, I need to pee, it hurts. I have fans going etc. So, hopefully the antibiotics will kick in very soon and this shite hot weather will just feck off.....it it rains I will be out there skinny dipping in the puddles.....

Thought I'd share it with you.

Cheerzen

• Sad 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ouch! Don’t envy you Siddley mate; especially coming down with it during this climate… yikes!

At least you’re now on the road to recovery with appropriate medication. Hope it gets less uncomfortable soon. Hurty Hampton is not something I like to spend much time imagining…!

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just saw this Sidly, not nice mate. At least the weather has broken today. Hope your antibiotics have kicked in and peeing becomes a pleasure rather than a pain. I can whole heartedly relate to water works problems, they are no laughing matter.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks Gents, it truly was a nasty uncomfortable experience. It's fair to say that today, Sunday, I feel much better. Fever has all but gone and the pain below has eased greatly so I will continue paracetamol 'til tomorrow I think and the antibiotics 'til the end of the week - no way I want this bugger coming back!! 

• Like 2