Hello all.

Knight

Hello all, i think this is the right place....anyway some of you will know me from flying with you guys...i was introduced to you guys by Sged and Nightwarrior, ive met quite a few of you guys on TS and flown with some pretty damn good pilots, and i hope i will fit in..

Im from the UK, noticed a few UK guys on TS, mainly scots, or far northeners lol, and most of you are totally insane and scare me alot on TS to the point i have no idea what to say lol

I hope that you guys dont mind me tagging along whenever you fly, i know im not exactly a member of anything to do with the DD, but i do like flying with you all

Anyway thats my little introduction

Hello Knight, not that it matters, but there are a few Southerners in DDs, inc. Frior 1, Painless and myself.

I know what you mean about comms m8. Some of these silver tongued devils had me intimidated for a while. :)

You will warm up to it in no time.

See you in the air. ( when I get out of prison).

• 1. DDz Quorum

thanks all for the warm welcome, and thanks jim for the access, ill be around everytime you guys fly if im allowed :)

Err...sorry didn't you read the contract before you drank the scotch?

Attendance is mandatory, you need permission to Not fly!

~S~ and welcome to the kennels :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Knight,

Glad to have you with us, any friend of stefans is a.....good person to have should we need to get any dirt on him cause sometimes you know he can get just a bit too good for his own good, goes around shooting me down when i not looking...

but anyway, in my role as squadron chaplin, i would like you to know that if you ever have any problems of a personal, emotional or sexual nature I am here for you. I am always on the look out for information that can used when a pilot gets on my six and cash will always ensure confidentiality.

Look forward to flying with you again soon.