NEW TEAMSPEAK PASSWORD FOR THE PRIVATE SERVER Read more... √ó
Sign in to follow this  
Redtail

Cool down Period after DCS.

Having had numerous requestsūüėȬ†for some¬†Ben Tarvie Highland Railway' narrow gauge¬†footage,I have succumbed to pressure.Do look at the others that are on my site.¬†

All generous donations and subscriptions greatly received to keep this line going!

• Like 1

You've got a railway round your garden!    What gauge is that?

(slinks off to bite carpet in rage of intense jealousy:roadrage:)

• Thanks 1

Lovely little(!) railway there Mark, my Dad's just gotten into US G gauge 1:32 scale (or was it 1:29...?) and is threatening to make a start on the permanent way this summmer. That's alongside the shed he built for his o gauge layout! Seems you can't have enough railways....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tom, It does have that effect on you once you have started.As I have said before I have built a small N gauge layout up stairs for the winter months.

DD_Arthur, It is 16mm scale the correct scale down for the real narrow gauge railways around the country.

The track length is 111 meters and the duration of a complete run is just over four mins.

The hardest part for me is having to deal with the vegetation each season, mole hill's,flooding.However I would not like to elevate the track 

as Gauge 1 owners have to.

Fantastic layout you have there Mark, a most enjoyable and relaxing watch.

*ahem* PapaBear... your next project?¬†ūüėĀ

• Thanks 1

Tom, It does have that effect on you once you have started.As I have said before I have built a small N gauge layout up stairs for the winter months.

DD_Arthur, It is 16mm scale the correct scale down for the real narrow gauge railways around the country.

The track length is 111 meters and the duration of a complete run is just over four mins.

The hardest part for me is having to deal with the vegetation each season, mole hill's,flooding.However I would not like to elevate the track 

as Gauge 1 owners have to, although the knee's would not agreeūü§ē¬†Here is the second of the newer vids taken two years ago.

Grandparent commitments and medical issues meant a quiet time last summer on the BTHR.

• Like 1