Triple switcher 4.04m->4.05m->4.07m

guitarman68

I copied this off UBI Zoo Colin. Hope it helps.

If you've installed software before you will have no trouble installing the small program. You download the installer as a zip, unzip it to a temporary folder and then double click on the unzipped installer.

The instructions are in French, but it's easy to guess what they mean. This is the procedure though:

1. After youv'e done the above mentioned double click on the installer a window will open. Here you chose the path to your main game folder. ((usually programs>ubi soft>FB).

2. Click on the button marked "parcourir..." once; this will allow you to browse to the main game folder. Click on your main game folder once so that it is selected. Click "OK".

3. Then where it says 'installer' (install) you click on that button to install.

I can only say that it works for me after installing to my 4.07m FB folder. This folder used to be 4.04m and was updated to 4.07m by installing the new Sturmovik 1946 add-on into that (4.04m folder).

I can play all three versions 4.04m, 4.05m and 4.07m.

I don't know about other methods of install.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hay JensenPark,

would you mind noting what you did please for it to work. step by step.

is that all you have to do, is there no messing about with disabling optical drives etc?

if so, it will be great.......

cheers

OK from gamecopyworld you want the il246[multi3]fixed.exe (4.0 mb) download.

1) in 46 main folder make a new folder and rename this backup

2) copy your 46.exe from main folder into backup

3) download the fixed.exe

4) extract using winrar to a folder ( I have a folder on my pc called "download" that I created and download everything into this. I can then virus check this folder prior to copying or installing from here)

5) copy the fixed 46.exe from your download folder into your main 46 folder

6) answer yes to the question about overwritting the existing file

7) doubleclick new il246.exe and viola bobs yer aunties live in lover

Jim,

Thanx for the heads-up on all this stuff. Just got the "No-DVD" installed and working. Nice to be back to the speedy game load time! Also,thanx delta7 for the instruction on which one to download etc. That was helpful as I was a little confused on that. :icon_scratch:

GP