Triple switcher 4.04m->4.05m->4.07m

guitarman68

Here's the change log if anyone is interested:

Corrections:

-Updated the J2M5 Artificial Horizon;

-Modified the Ta-183 Variometer;

-Updated the MiG-3 Landing Gear Indicator;

-Corrected the brakes animation in the LaGG-3 and Yak-1 / Yak-7;

-Updated weapons and ammunition types on the He-162C/D, Yak-15, N1K2-Ja, P-63C, CR.42;

-Modified the retraction of the tailwheel

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You Jim,

I finnally got the new game and its installed with no dvd fix, triple switcher fixed and the 4071 version...now i wonder if there is a quick fix to switch to 4071 from 407.....LOL

Lets see I have switcher that takes it to 404,405.and 407..then i installed the 4071 file but i dont have the quick fix or shortcut for this version to be switched to without having to do the install of 4071 each time,,,,Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I need to go to sleeeep its 100 am smiles.....

Thank You Jim,

I finnally got the new game and its installed with no dvd fix, triple switcher fixed and the 4071 version...now i wonder if there is a quick fix to switch to 4071 from 407.....LOL

You laugh, but there is a 4.07 - 4.071 switcher! Check for it on UbiZoo. Quazi did it up!

Oh Thank You....Now I have it and installed and it works great form 404 to 4071...This new game has so much better graphics I think...I will have to come fly Thursday to test..Yep I am Tommorrow....I just talked with Roger and figured out how everyone can donate to the great web master via Paypal,,,I just payed him for the game he purchased for me..I kind of miss everyone ,,Jim with his good humor and dedication,Quasi with his allways ready to get you the files you need,,,Oh and the Friar with those Stranded girls he so devotes His life too in rescuing them and putting them on the path back to a wealthy life,( I don't know what kind of business they end up opening but it seems they always have change for a hundred dollar bill....smiles) ...Thank You All

• 2 months later...