Wtf Just Happened?

BluBear

That looks so silly ...where's the fun in that?

Yeah, well, just look at the competitors. They look like they just walked out of a Star Trek convention. Hah! We have a few tracks like this by me however I don't think they go THAT fast. If one of those things hit someone in the head they could take an eye out.

It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye... and then, hey, free eye!

Seriously, what's the fun in stock cars that aren't stock and slot cars that don't even look like cars? Goofy.

Ha, ya, here in NC they have a lot of "modified stock car" races. Hum, "modified stock" isn't that kind of redundant. I mean once its modified, its modified. What are you going to call it if you further modify a modified car, modified modified? Oh no wait I got it, double modified. I mean assuming the car was somewhat "stock" before you "modified" it right. Besides there is really nothing stock about a stock car to begin with, except maybe for the engine block perhaps, and even then there is probably some tweaking done. Silly hillbillies.