Blairgowrie From Satellite

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi mates,

Visited BGs, Blairgowrie near Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada this past week. If you can afford an invite, go, very beautiful, the few pictures he puts out don't do it justice.

Using Google Earth it can be found at these coordinates: N44-26'-20" W80-43'-28"

The two roads off the highway are visible, along with the roads on his property, they encircle six ponds and lead to the saw mill.

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

You cannot search for location by those coordinates me thinks....

Go to Tools, Options, 3D View, and make sure 'Show Lat/Long' is set to 'Degrees, Minutes, Seconds'.

These lat/long values are shown on the bottom of the screen, centered.

Go search for 'Holland Centre', then move some 7.5km's to the North East.... if you go in a straight line NE from Holland Centre, over 'Mud Lake', it will be there at 7.5km's... I think....

• 1. DDz Quorum

On the version I have, I just bring my cursor over Canada, keep lowering into the Owen Sound area. Way at the bottom of the screen the coordinates are changing as you move your cursor. Move it around, locate the degree settings, and work your way to the BG Compound.

What gives the location away is that its been purposely blurred to prevent closer inspection of the property, all secret government sites do this. You can make out the white road system, appears like a queens crown.

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

What gives the location away is that its been purposely blurred to prevent closer inspection of the property, all secret government sites do this. You can make out the white road system, appears like a queens crown.

Pooka

~S~ Pooka m8,

I think that you and Kelly have it nailed !

:roflmao::thumbsu:

~S~ P.