Corrupt Install

Blairgowrie

Just as a matter of interest, I have two 4.10m installs. One was created from 4.09m and then patching 4.10m. The other is located on my External HD and was created by updating UP2.01m.

The first install seems to be corrupt giving me all kinds of graphics issues. I am in the process of deleting it.

That updater sure is slick!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Monkey see, monkey do.

I had a crash to desktop and some graphic distortions since the new 4.10, so

I switched over to the Modded updater version also, will let you know this afternoon if I see a difference.

• 1. DDz Quorum

4.10 installed over 4.09 here.

No problems.

(Apart from an FFB issue on the 'Carrier Dogfight Map with Gold Carrier' dogfight map.... but that might be due to other things.) :icon_cyclops_ani:

The only difference I've found between them two installs, is that 4.10 over 4.09 does create the 'missing' Spitfire skin folders, where 4.10 via 2.01 Updater does not... :shaunv2:

• 2. Administrators

The only difference I've found between them two installs, is that 4.10 over 4.09 does create the 'missing' Spitfire skin folders, where 4.10 via 2.01 Updater does not... :shaunv2:

odd, i had to manually create the spit folders, with a 4.09-4.10.

• 1. DDz Quorum

That is weird...

Are you sure?

Yes No Cancel

• 2. Administrators

That is weird...

Are you sure?

Yes No Cancel

100% sure.

I only have a 4.10 derived from 4.09, haven't done it through UP.

appears not just me,

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/8321093009?r=9741006009#9741006009