For Sale Ch Pro Pedals

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

I just can't get used of these things and its taken away any enjoyment. I wasn't that good and now I'm worster.

If anyone in the states on Canada would be interested, get in touch and we'll work out a price.

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

I just can't get used of these things and its taken away any enjoyment. I wasn't that good and now I'm worster.

If anyone in the states on Canada would be interested, get in touch and we'll work out a price.

Pooka

~S~ Pooka M8,

Sorry to hear that you don't like using pedals.

I quite understand though, as you know it took me and quite a few of the guys between 4 and 12 weeks to get back to where we were after installing pedals.

At the end of the day as long as you get what you want from IL2 then that's cool !

Cheers, Painless.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bucky mate, Since I've went back to the twisty stick 111s are again falling from the sky.

Its all packed up and waiting for a buyer, I thought I'd put a price on a post. I paid $125 USD, that included the shipping.

I'm asking 75.00$ and I'll pay the postage again. Only used 9 times, just takes patients and coordination.

Let me know. Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bucky, The pedals are enroute. I've included the the disc that came with the pedals along with a "free" T-Shirt. There are also some stops that go behind the pedals to use them for a different purpose. Remove those to use as a/c pedals.

Enjoy and give them time. Pooka

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pook,the pedals arrived about a week ago.The cheque is in the mail.Everything seems to work ok.Had to do some research on the forums to find out how map them so the game would recognize them....wonderful stuff our forums are.

Anyways,thanks again.

B.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Hey Bucky, the cheque arrived. Not bad, for the Postal Services, a letter delivered in 26 days.

Terry Fox could have brought it here faster than that.

Thanks for taking those off my hands, hope you enjoy....

LOL....

It would've been faster for me to deliver it to you driving in my truck,stopping along the way to visit the other ddz.

According to Yahoo maps,it's 2800.7km and about 25hrs 39min. from me to you.

Rumour has it that the letter went to Vancouver B.C.,then almost all the way across Canada to Toronto Ont.,THEN down into the States.

I'm wondering if I got the zipcode mixed up?Sometimes me and my dyxlexia interchange numbers & stuff.

Anyways,I'm glad you got it.I'm liking the pedals,..takeoffs are a little sketchy sometimes though...

B.