Apologies R In Order

DD_asas

~S~

I've been so apart , that i can't recall a simple thing as a IP or a server to join the TS or the version of the game u gents r using .

Apologies r in order, so truly sorry for my lack of duty towards the DD's. I'm not the most present member, but i do enjoy this crowd .... I have much more time now ( i think), so i will Wednesdays for flying, if u gents don't mind flying with a absolute "noobster" :rolleyes:

Cheers

A

Hey Asas.

We are using Teamspeak 3. Check here for TS info.

We are using UP 2.01. I'm not sure what you have installed. But if you are starting from the beginning, install the game and patch up to 4.09m. Then download and install the 'Full Ultrapack 2.01'.

Go >> here <<, and scroll down about 1/2 way and look for "UP 2.01 Full Download is available for Torrent:". You can download the Torrent, or download the 9 separate parts manually.

And of course you can check out my UP Setup Guide. :goodjob:

Once up and running, you can join on my dedicated server listed in my sig to test your install, and if your lucky find some of the DD's there, they spend quite a bit of time on it.

Also look for gec's postings, he also has a server up and running all the time. listed in his sig.

The dedicated 1v1 server is also listed in his sig, if you get involved in that, once more active.

Thx for the help, gents:thumbsu:

I'm all patch up now, i think. I have Ultra pack 2.01, TS 3 ( didn't test it yet), so i'm ready to go.

One other thing, not related to this topic. I saw that FB has a Wide map mod installed, and i've tried to install following his instructions but it didn't show anything. Does the map automatically shows in the cockpit ? or must one press the "map" key?

My TIR is PRO TIR 4 up to date to software TIR V5 (last version)

cheers

A

There is already a version of that with UP 2.01. So, you can try that if you want and see if it works. It's not for an Maps. It is for widescreen monitors...

If you have a widescreen monitor and have hacked your conf.ini file (the top section) to make it display the game wider, then in the game the Main Menu, and also the Full Mission Builder, now has black bars on the sides because it does not stretch to fit the wider screen. This mod fixes that.

BTW, ASAS You're welcome to join us on Wednesday, but we start like 1:00 AM your time, so it's a bit late! (we do get some European insomniacs from time to time though) Tue, Thur. and Sun. (+ the Sat Ubi Zoo session) might be more your speed.

• 2. Administrators

Hmm, I have not heard about a Wide Map mod. Do you have a link?

there will be one soon... i think

talking to toad the other day on comms he asked me about the possibility of reducing the size of the icons on his minimap (non widescreen, so no ercan mod) like the mod in the thread asas mentioned above. I've done that already, and i think i can turn it as well, so its landscape instead of portrait too.

will upload when done.

BTW, ASAS You're welcome to join us on Wednesday, but we start like 1:00 AM your time, so it's a bit late! (we do get some European insomniacs from time to time though) Tue, Thur. and Sun. (+ the Sat Ubi Zoo session) might be more your speed.

1:00AM my Time ? Crap .... that's absolutely a no go for me. I must :growl:get free time on the other days or I'll never fly with u gents.And off line is not much fun anymore. Tue, Thur. and Sun. and the Sat Ubi Zoo session, usually start around what? 7h00 my time?

Hi BadAim why not use DogzTime as we now have it on the World clocks? :bg:

• 2. Administrators

Where are the World Clocks?

I was looking for them the other day and could not find them. I thought there would be a link in the toolbar at the top or something....

they're here,

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/forum-43/announcement-1-world-clocks-dogz-time-too/

would be good if they were linked or stickied on the front page though.

Where are the World Clocks?

I was looking for them the other day and could not find them. I thought there would be a link in the toolbar at the top or something....

they're here,

http://www.dangerdog...-dogz-time-too/

would be good if they were linked or stickied on the front page though.

FB,

can u (if not too much trouble) simplify the MODS enable/disable operation? i've red the text on that link, but i'm a bit confused. For exemple, i have the Fire Smoke effect on the JSGME, but it doesn't make the effect,

and i'm probably using MODS that r consuming a lot a RAM and i'm not even using them.

if u can help, it would b cool.

Cheers

A

«

http://www.dangerdog...s-mod-and-up20/ »

:thumbsu:

thanks, FB

I've just checked your link above and now i'm going to see i'n everything is all right, make same tests and stuff. ( i don't how i made this, but i just reply on your REPLY :thumbsd:) really sorry

cheers