To all you snow haters,

Kimosabi

If you want to know where I am right now just click on my profile and zoom in on the map. If you want to know where the pics were taken just go a little bit SE of my house and see if you can find "Flateby" just south of the road "Aremarkveien". There are a bunch of roads connected around "Flateby", through some farms etc., which leads you back to "Aremarkveien". That's where we took our walk today. He's got a quite large "territory" that he needs to attend to.

Sorry to hear about your dog, Fireman, I figure they are victims of their own curiosity and excetiment at that age. Hope all is well. Good to hear there are alot more people actually liking the snow on here. Some of the people I talk to every day usually whines about the snow and slippery roads and whatnot. I think they should take a look at your sig for a second, Asas. Cicero = wise man. :)

Couple of shots from yesterday:

SDC10734.jpg

SDC10735.jpg

I always enjoy walking through that small forest, serenity comes to mind. It's dead quiet in there.

Ive tried a few times to reply to this post with pics attached...

It wont post......

If I try to resend it says that I've already posted and wont double them up and yet the post never shows up??

When I get that problem it's usually because I've exceeded the max pic size.