Ghadaffi's best line

JensenPark

One of those U.N. interpreters who has translated for the long-winded leader in the past, said it can be a tough job because: "He's not exactly the most lucid speaker. It's not just that what he's saying is illogical, but the way he's saying it is bizarre."

• 2. Administrators

I have an inkling that Joan Collins might be a better bet than the current lot. Labour really need to do something and soon to have any chance at the next election. Me, I'll be voting for the Monster Raving Loony Party, same as always.

Jabo

Ha! I wouldn't let Gene know that though; I'd love to know what he thinks of this moron. If you've ever watched that show about his family on the E channel (dunno what it's called in other lands), you might get the impression that he would have a very sarcastic, vulgar, and insulting remark about ol' Gad. I rather like ol' Gene.

And WTF is it with the US and British Governments? It's like Neville Chamberlain and Jimmy Carter are running things again.

It appears that the only leader of a front line country left that has any guts or SANITY is the Isreali PM. He too couldn't believe that most UN delegates stayed and listened to this maniac with apparent approval.

I'm proud to say that the Canadian delegation, under the orders of our PM, did not even attend to be able to walk out. We never even gave him the legitimacy of being there. A person who denies the Holocaust and the right of Israel to exist does not warrant the attention given to a leader of a country.

Our PM was at a Tim Horton's giving a press conference!

A salute to our Canadian allies and pals. I should have realized that, but I never assumed Canada was actually in there listening. I figured most of the allies involved in this current difficulty would be gone, but I didn't realize they were having such a good time. Canucs seem to have thier priorities well placed, even if their heads do bounce around on South Park.

I bet all our assorted delegations had a few laughs over this maroon.