New K9 Dogfight Campaign Manual Released - Hell-Divers!

DoubleTap

I've just sent out the manual for the new K9 Dogfight Campaign, Hell-Divers!. Let me know if you did not receive it. Tomorrow I will send out two training missions, Japanese and American, which allow you to practice with all the planes to be used, including some surprises.

The date I am setting for this event is Friday, the 15th, 5:30pm EST. Hope everyone can make it. This looks like it might be the most fun so far, if I do say so myself.

Thanks again for all your hard work

I am dayshift on the 15th and 16th so can only guarentee to make the first mission ( although VERY likley I will bite the bullett and fly both)

I would like to fly red on this one if possible mate but I will make up numbers if blue is short - no problems either way

• 1. DDz Quorum

Excellent work Glen. You are a credit to our group.

With the possibility of a large number of players, should we declare here a standard for graphic settings, connection speed etc to get the best connection performance for everyone?

I will leave it to those that are far more technical than I to set the standard.

Excellent work Glen. You are a credit to our group.

With the possibility of a large number of players, should we declare here a standard for graphic settings, connection speed etc to get the best connection performance for everyone?

I will leave it to those that are far more technical than I to set the standard.

Frior,

I think the graphics standard won't matter as much. I think that as long as everyone sets their graphics to a decent level for their PC’s (one that does not choke it), we should be fine. The connection speed is another matter. I will consult with Roger on this when we have a more solid idea of how many are going to fly. I think the 56k actually worked well last time.

Regarding teams, they will need to be even, and I would like the core of each to be formed earlier to allow some team practice and discussion. Dave, consider yourself Red. Dave is the first of the Red core.

Everyone put in where you would like to fly so we can put together teams by this weekend. We may still need some Mercs, but I’d like to get as many people solidly on a team as possible for this one.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Geez I'm all jittery, this looks great, can't wait. I want to fly a B-17 (just in practice)

Thanks this looks better than the previous, having learned this game in an F4F and

with joint-ops being all Zero's.. Going to be hard to pick a side...can't wait for practice

with the coming training missions.

Pooka