PC World Doncaster

Zooly

That must have been an interesting conversation in pc world.

Jabo: Welcome to Pc world sir, and may you perchance play a game called Il2? I am a member of a group called the Danger dogz. We are bunch of seriously disturbed gentlemen who play this game together and share in evenings of banter on this wonderous invention called Teamspeak. We mainly discuss Sheep, women, alcohol and planes (in that order)

To be a fly on that wall...

Welcome Zooly.

• 2. Administrators

LOL, ~S~ Zooly, glad you found your way here. Jedi, the gentleman in question was browsing the flight sim titles and asked me the price of a game (I forget which), at which point I directed him towards IL2 (as I always do). He then informed me that he used to play off and online but didn't anymore as he wasn't keen on the direction his group were taking. I mentioned the DDz (cos we have no direction whatsoever), and he came straight back with Blairgowrie's name. I gave him the web address and suggested he stop by for a look around.

~S~ Jabo

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I hope to be able to fly again on Saturday (first time in about 4-5 months) but I will be a little rusty so if anyone wants a turkey to shoot then I guess i'm it.

Welcome Zooly!

Great to have you aboard---since you still replied after our darkest sheep...er, secrets were revealed. Well, some of the lighter ones.

Perhaps Mrs. Zooly would be more permissive if you try what several of the DD's do---bribery with shopping included!

~S~, Sir, and Cheers!

Strider