6DOF Help!!

Rattler

Hi all.

I installed AAA UI 1.1.1 on my new rig on Friday, and flew fine, but when I used the 6DOF, all it does is roll right and left.

I installed the latest drivers for TIR, and the AAA UI 1.1.1 was onto a clean 4.08 installation.

Any suggestions?

Hi all.

I installed AAA UI 1.1.1 on my new rig on Friday, and flew fine, but when I used the 6DOF, all it does is roll right and left.

I installed the latest drivers for TIR, and the AAA UI 1.1.1 was onto a clean 4.08 installation.

Any suggestions?

A few, like are you sure that you're pressing Shift+F1 to change from wide-angle view and back? Same key-combo that toggles centring of Axis gunsights? TrackIR 6DOF only works fully if you have toggled to the wide view (Axis sights off-set).

You will only see the 2DOF version, plus head side to side, with Standard view toggled.

Are you getting the 2DOF view at all?

B :dog:

Hi all.

Any suggestions?

A few, like are you sure that you're pressing Shift+F1 to change from wide-angle view and back? Same key-combo that toggles centring of Axis gunsights? TrackIR 6DOF only works fully if you have toggled to the wide view (Axis sights off-set).

You will only see the 2DOF version, plus head side to side, with Standard view toggled.

Are you getting the 2DOF view at all?

B :dog:

Yup. I know all that, and checked it many times. It was working fine on the old rig.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Not sure this helps Pete.

I just tested AAA and 6DOF is fine.

Granted this is a 352/AAA install running in AAA mode.

Gunsight zoom maintains head roll, it just stops the Zoom movement.

Which version of TiR do you have?

Mine is V3, software is 4.1 Build 36

Not sure this helps Pete.

I just tested AAA and 6DOF is fine.

Granted this is a 352/AAA install running in AAA mode.

Gunsight zoom maintains head roll, it just stops the Zoom movement.

Which version of TiR do you have?

Mine is V3, software is 4.1 Build 36

I have TIR3, latest drivers Roger.