SAITEK X52

DD_asas

• 1. DDz Quorum

if you have the latest version of the drivers (sd6) you dont get a 3d model (which is a shame).

You just get a table in the profile software.

All you have to do is assign a key to a function in the game control panel and then assign that key to a button in the profile software.

the x52 latest version also uses a .pr0 file extension.

You can be as complicated as you want.

I do use the 3 modes and the shift button opperated by the little finger button to give me 36 possible setting on the 3 toggle buttons.

I also use the shift for some of the other functions. The only time I need my keyboard is for "Q" to bail out. Its well out of harms way.....

Lets call a spade a spade, the new software sucks.

I just mapped my controls through the game with the exception of the center button inside the left hand thumb wheel that I bound to F7 for my Teamspeak PTT.

I think it's called a clutch (supposedly for disconnecting the prop while engine starts).

And I can't remember how I even got that to work, just that it took 3 or four tries, each time giving up in frustration till I got it.

You could do a search for X52 profiles and download someone elses.

• 1. DDz Quorum

you may have already sorted this out with snacko but the hat switch can be set to what ever you like.

I have mine set for the following...

the one top left of the joystick has

Up - track i r center

left-open canopy

right-toggle seat

down-toggle gunsight

the big one in the center

up-wide view

left-zoom in to x degrees (sorry not sure what at time of posting)

right-zoomed in a bit more

down-gun sight view

I am sure snacko will help you sort it. if timezones are a problem, i can be on ts this evening.