TS Display

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Guys,

I am currently helping fritzl get up and running with TS Display.

I sent him the .exe and .dll files which he put into a folder.

He can run it OK and get it working on his desktop correctly but when he starts the game up it does not appear.

We have checked his screen resolution and it is the same as the game is set to.

Does any one have any other ideas as to what it might be.

He is running vista home premium.

UPDATE:

Spoke to Rico and he said that he has not been able to get ts display to work with vista.

We are investigating ts overlay

We had a lot of issues with TSO, for some it worked perfectly from the start, I was one that never got it working properly, seemingly for no definable reason.

I gave up when I got the G15 keyboard, there's a program to put it on that display.

G15 TeamSpeak Overlay by Schmads.

TS Display will work on Vista only if u have your GL PROVIDER set do directx in your config.ini and as Falcon all ready stated TSO is not working.

TSO project is closed but same guy started a new project here: http://www.projecttint.com/

to correct my own post.

Jedi's post inspired me to do some more tests and what i find out is that TS Overlay WILL wor on Vista if u do stuf this way:

- after downloading installation file and before the install it self, right click it and go to properties. pick compatibility tab and set winXP sp2 compatibility mode.

- install the software

- make sure that your glprovider in conf.ini in IL2 is set to opengl (if u r stuck with directx, no go 4 u)

- run it, set it up and that's it. it works.

phenomenal peace of sw if u ask me.

gec