New here...

Lothar

Yes, I would very like to fly with you :happy_ff:

Well, I'm Lothar von Richhofen. I chose this name after a german WWII ace. Not that I'm yet worth it though...

I bought IL2 1946 early this year, but besides some occasional flying I've never trained in a serious way. So don't expect too much from me at the first flights. Landing can be ok, sometimes. Formation flying I've never tried.

About myself: I am Belgian, 18 years old and have just started Law School in Brussels. Hence my increased spare time

Welcome Lothar, You'll fit right in I believe. First year of uni is rather relaxed, so you'll have plenty of time to fly...

Remember to bring a sense of humour to the dogz night and you will be fine.

Nice of you to join us.

Yeah, we are pretty open minded.....we even allow lawyers and British firemen with gender confusion to hang out here. I guess we are a pretty tolerant bunch.

And if BG invites you to Canada, expect to be digging holes in the middle of his vast land holdings....he's about to declare independence and start his own country. This squadron is actually a clever ploy to recruit pilots for his