Re: Priory Of St Oleg Newsletter

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Priory of St Oleg Newsletter

Ok, Ok, so its been a while since I have published a newsletter, and I know some of the, how shall I say, more senior members of the Community will be saying that’s its about time too.

Priory Elections

Some of you will have noticed that I have not been around the Community much lately. This is because I was called back to the Priory which is located in a castle, high in the mountains in Liechtenstein, to attend the voting in of a new Abbot.

The election was brought about by the sad demise of the previous Abbot. It seems that an unfortunate combination of circumstances conspired against him. Rumours saying that he was found trying on stockings and suspenders for a friend to see if they would fit as he wanted to buy them as a present and knew he was the same size, others had said that he had felt hungry and had picked up an orange in his mouth as he thought It would be good for his 5-a-day.

Just how to come to stumble and get his hands trapped through the bars of his bed are a little mystifying, but it seems that on the fateful day, the saints were not on his side.

So, the Priory has had to undergo its election process. These events can sometimes turn a little nasty, this campaign, however seems to have gone quite well. It was in danger of turning however when one of the candidates, Hilary Clitoris, appeared to be getting a little too much coverage from certain departments within CNN.

Hilary had done well to reach the heady heights of Candidate for Abbot. She was originally married to one of the other Friars. They met when she joined the Priory under the Sisters Of Fallen Virtue programme. Friar Bill had picked her up in a bar and could see that she needed help.

• 1. DDz Quorum