Re: The Mods are giving me warts and causing my hair to fall out!!!!

BadAim

Well not really, but that got your attention didn't it? Seriously, Quasi and I have decided to throw ourselves under the Mod bus and become tech support for the "Mod transition". Post any questions or problems (with the Mods) here, PM's are OK but if we do it here everyone can benefit. If any experienced modders want to pitch in, please feel free, but let's try to keep this thread as clean as possible, so we all can find the problems and solutions as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Tanks, Chet

OK, here's the first one. The 352nd's switcher is here (highlited)

grab_028.jpg

Do not drag it out of the folder, as it won't work outside of the folder! Simply right click and click "send to desktop (create shortcut)" or do whatever shortcut creation routine you like. The shortcut can then be dragged anywhere you like. When you double click the shortcut, you'll get a menu with "radio buttons". Select your version and hit the button on the bottom.

Another 'thing' I found with the 352nd MOD pack, and Pooka ran in to the same problem recently, if you start the 352nd switcher in 4.08_MOD mode. Then when you fire a QMB and don't change the map, it is defaulted to the SLOVAKIA map, which isn't a part of 4.08, it only comes with 4.09.

So you will get an error when trying to launch a QMB. You need to change the map from Slovakia to something else, IF using 4.08 mode and QMB.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ BA M8,

I have noticed on 4.08m (352nd mod) that in QMB if I select a "Target" IE, airbase, armour, bridge etc

I get "wrong target selected" come up and am unable to fly ONLY when using one of the new maps?

It will only fly on one of the new maps with "none" selected in the target box :-\

Also I see little blue flashes (like a small electrical discharge) appear on the external view of any aircraft skin with the mod package installed.

Hello guys, if you are going to run mods why bother with 4.08???

A lot of us still fly on hyper lobby and some places aren't as free thinking and evolved as us, so they don't allow mods.

~S~ BA M8,

I have noticed on 4.08m (352nd mod) that in QMB if I select a "Target" IE, airbase, armour, bridge etc

I get "wrong target selected" come up and am unable to fly ONLY when using one of the new maps?

It will only fly on one of the new maps with "none" selected in the target box :-\

Also I see little blue flashes (like a small electrical discharge) appear on the external view of any aircraft skin with the mod package installed.