How about we invent "DogzTime"

Friar

It would work if you had one clock by your computer showing this time, or your own comuter's time (but that would cause so many other problems.....forget it!)

I'll put a little alarm clock by my computer set to GMT, and see if it helps. When do you guys do to Daylight Savings, anyway? End of the month? This weekend then?

I just noticed that there's a bunch of clocks on the main page under Comms. Except they're an hour behind for me.

It'd be nice if there was a countdown clock on the main page that showed how long until the next scheduled Co-op or SEOW. Something along the lines of "X days, Y hours, Z minutes left until..." and maybe below that a list of what the scheduled time is in each time zone. All of this including the current times that are already in the Comms section.

What I'd really like to see is some kind of messenger/organizational program akin to Xfire or Steam friends with programmable group alerts, upcoming flight time warnings, group calenders, etc.

It'd be nice if there was a countdown clock on the main page that showed how long until the next scheduled Co-op or SEOW. Something along the lines of "X days, Y hours, Z minutes left until..." and maybe below that a list of what the scheduled time is in each time zone. All of this including the current times that are already in the Comms section.

I like this idea- if it's counting down to a set time, we can all work out how that relates to our local time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2. Administrators

~S~ nice thread

How do we get around the fact that 1 year = 7 dog years?

Vista users could always add a second clock to that sidebar thingy that's set to dog time?

Jabo