Do they have high speed internet there?

DoubleTap

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Montana is a desolate wasteland. That's what happens when you have a nuclear war with Canada, you know. Nothing but crazies, muties, savage heathens and glass around here.

So stay far, far away! It's mine I tell you! All mine!

Hopefully I'll get up there in the next few years to visit my Dad & do some serious rock-hounding for Sapphires & such. This of coarse will be in mid summer, because winters there are just flat out miserable.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Montana is a desolate wasteland. That's what happens when you have a nuclear war with Canada, you know. Nothing but crazies, muties, savage heathens and glass around here.

So stay far, far away! It's mine I tell you! All mine!

A ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

PC, that's that box with the lights and wires, yuh?

Hah, there hasn't been a decent winter around here for more than 10 years. These days its the summers you need to watch out for. Unless you're used to that kind of weather. Me, 35 F-60 F is my comfort zone, and so far this winter has been about perfect. Highs of 40 and lows around 0. Beautiful during the day; frigid and unforgiving at night, just like my old girlfriend.

~S~ Jib

Nice to see you come out of your shell so to speak. Got these damn, Canadians all bent out of shape. Yuk Yuk Canuck. I have been drinking again so I must sign off before I have to post another apology.

Gibberish gibberish gibberish. Good night. Might check TS to see if there are any loons on.

Logos :drunken_smilie:

I was just contemplating a complete change of lifestyle after a sigh-inducing moment at work.

They forcing you to view ghey pr0n at work now instead DT? Damn! Sorry to hear that dude. Just ask Painless on how to handle the stigma at the workplace, if you need to.