Holy f...k

JensenPark

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute JP!

Just remember to watch out for background light on the tir and you will be fine. I sometimes to a quick check by going into the "view" option and clicking on the "tracking" tab. That should show 3 nice green blobs. If there is background light it will show as red patches.

Useful for checking head movement as well. You can see if any of the blobs disapear which will mean that the camera will loose tracking. My weak spot was on looking up. As the top reflector went back the camera lost it. I cured it by raising the height of the camera and had it looking slightly down.

It really is amazing when you add a bit of new tecnology to this game how often if makes it like finding it for the first time.

Excellent.. what did you do to the TIR to get it working?

I've heard mine has arrived at a friends house.. just have to collect it this week :)

What a second...have you been flying WITHOUT track IR all this time?!?

Holy f__K is right!

DT

God no.

Absolutely marvelous J Peroni. I have a Kensington anti glare screen protector which catches much of that strange phenomenon of sticky formations appearing. Glad to hear you are finally experiencing the game to it's full potential, or close. Always something coming along to upgrade.

You referred to our Red counterparts as vermin? Damn, I would have expected a more colorful string of adjectives and expletives. :whip2:

Jolly good news though mate.

Logos :group_hug: I L :love9: ve my Red brothers. ;) 

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps, managed to get things set up including a new graphics driver with allot of help from Klinger, (for which I'm very grateful :))

I made a few mistakes during the day which thankfully Kling put right, thank heavens for M8s !

Also put in the conf ini script so all looks fantastic now.

Have to run "High" for both ground detail and ground lighting instead of "Excellent" to get things smooth and thats with the Radion X1950 pro card , 2GB RAM, Dual core.

~S~ Painless

Excellent.. what did you do to the TIR to get it working?

I've heard mine has arrived at a friends house.. just have to collect it this week :)

What a second...have you been flying WITHOUT track IR all this time?!?

Holy f__K is right!

DT

God no.