Priory Of St Oleg Announces New Web Site

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

The Priory, being a modern, forward thinking organization, believes that our Sisters should use every opportunity available to them to maximise their income generating potential. As a result of the ever growing Interweb, we decided to set up special I.T classes as it was reported to us that many women are generating vast incomes without actually having to go out to work and just lie around on couches and beds all day.

Well the classes have been going so well that, as a spin off from their course work the Sisters have created a small site for the Priory.

So I would like to invite you all to pop over and have a look by Clicking Here.

The Sisters would welcome any feed back you have, so please leave your comments for me and I will forward them on.

Frior.

Edit: Could any tecnical Guru's let me know why when the site is viewed with Firefox yahoo puts up an annoying advert box but I.E does not.?

Frior, you have brought irreverency to a new level. I was going to put out a petition to have you thrashed, but I realized that Sister Dora was probably already taking care of that on a regular basis. :spank: You naughty, naughty boy!