using "wonder woman view"

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

i was having a look through the ubi forums and came across this....

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

But little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear.

Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said. "He flys Pacific Fighters on-line using Wonder Women view, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

• 1. DDz Quorum

:lol: I saw that one too!

:oops: then remembered that until I flew with the DD's I too flew mostly WW (I rarely if ever fly off-line except for DD challenges) as the servers I was familiar with were WW.

I recall feeling very noobish in my first 7 or so on line DFs.

I flew pit on blissfully unaware of the fact that there was another way, and marvelled at the scores the other players got.

Came close to giving it up, then realised their dark secret :twisted:

• 1. DDz Quorum

its when you fly out of the cockpit. all you see on the screen is the cross hairs. you can also cycle the views to show some dials - atrifical horizon, heading and speed plus altitude. you can also set it to have red and blue arrows around the perimeter of the screen showing direction of other aircraft.

Before i got track IR i flew it all the time with the dials on. then i got ir and haveint looked back. I DO still use it offline if im doing a carrier approach and using htat little directional aid thingy. about the only way i can get on a deck without bending the machine. Track ir makes it redundant to improving the view.

If seen Wonder Woman, didn't really care for it, what does F-6 do?

Pooka

F6 switches to externals and padlocks the nearest enemy aircraft

F7 switches to externals and padlocks the nearest enemy ground target

I dislike the use of these as much as wonder-woman on servers- as on some servers people use F6 as a radar- you can never bnz or sneak on them as they see you coming for miles, unfortunatly you cant fly with externals on and disable these so we are stuck with them.

I think externals are ok for co-ops, to view action once you have been shot down or for takeoffs but I have always flown closed pit as it gives me the most immersion.

Hmmm, interesting.....ehrm......I mean, what kind of loser would use that? That's a heinous cheat, that I didn't know about, and therefore must try out just to prove how terrible it is! :x

Hmmm, interesting.....ehrm......I mean, what kind of loser would use that? That's a heinous cheat, that I didn't know about, and therefore must try out just to prove how terrible it is! :x

I didnt know about it either until I flew on UKDED :oops: - In fact I flew on UKDED1 for about a month before I realised they had wonder women and externals enabled- coouldnt work out how some were pulling off the crazy deflection shots :shock: - anyway I dont play there now , just warclouds and UKded2.

So even tho they allow externals I like the guys on UKDED2- most fly pit on and the cracks good there, and I get better pings than US servers.

but if you use F6 in co-ops Iv heard that the Rightious Fairey of Fair Play will come along and remove yer reproductive gear

:dmage:

:laughing8::laughing8::laughing8: