Orders obeyed- request to join squad

Streak

I've read the standing orders and other threads & followed all the instructions for getting set-up.

Now I guess I just need to know specifically where to go when I want to fly with all of ya. Could someone let me know.

~S~ Greenstreaks,

Welcome sir. I sent you an email yesterday but didn't hear back from you so I will send you another later today when I get back from playing golf.

We would like you to fly with us at least once before granting you full membership just to make you are not a sheep stealer or something equally insidious.

Look forward to flying with you m8.

BG

• 1. DDz Quorum

We would like you to fly with us at least once before granting you full membership just to make you are not a sheep stealer or something equally insidious.

Sheep stealing is OK!

Just don't steal ours but do share the ones you steal from others....thought I'd better clear that up right now.

In the meantime, why not tell us about yourself, where you live etc.

Ummmm..... I'm a desert hermit, but you I bet you want a bit more detail huh. :rolleyes:

Well I'm 38 and live in Utah.

Besides my newly rediscovered love of flight sims, I can be found spending my spare time somewhere in the mountains or out in the desert digging holes or deep inside an old mine dodging rattle snakes, playing with scorpions & looking for gems & minerals with my son & the better half.

I also enjoy doing a little lapidary work (cutting & polishing gems & minerals into cabochons) & shooting.

Oh & don't worry about me stealing the sheep, there are plenty around here & I have my hands full trying to keep the brother-in-law out of the herds I've claimed. ;):laughing7:

Greenstreaks sir. Your cheque is in the mail! At least the email is in the mail and your case of whisky is on it's way.

Ok the old hick's brain is a bit slow this morning. What does this mean?

Although I'd gladly accept the whisky since I refilled my sporran flask this weekend & realized I'm almost out of scotch. :o

Although I'd gladly accept the whisky since I refilled my sporran flask this weekend & realized I'm almost out of scotch. :o

It takes a certain amount of insanity to understand what this lot is going on about, most of the time.

You'll get used to it ;)

Oh... and welcome to the pound :)

Woof,

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ and welcome Greenstreaks sir, looking forward to seeing you fly with these magnificent men in their flying machines.

Thought for the day ...... "a Dog is as a Dog does" ... as my moma used to say ! LMAO ;)

You were warned ! LOL

~S~ Painbless.

Greenstreaks sir. Your cheque is in the mail! At least the email is in the mail and your case of whisky is on it's way.

every new member of the squad is a virtual colonel and gets a virtual comissioning fee and a free case of scotch from BGs stock - we run dry here in Scotland every so often when BG puts in his stock refill request

:o:P

I got a chance to fly with Greenstreaks on Zekes v Wildcats last night and I can report that he has the prerequisite disturbing sense of humor and while I can't confirm his flying skill ( I don't think we ever actually saw each other) I do believe he was mostly getting shot down, so we don't have to worry about him embarassing us with any untoward displays of skill. :tongue5:

I got a chance to fly with Greenstreaks on Zekes v Wildcats last night and I can report that he has the prerequisite disturbing sense of humor and while I can't confirm his flying skill ( I don't think we ever actually saw each other) I do believe he was mostly getting shot down, so we don't have to worry about him embarassing us with any untoward displays of skill. :tongue5:

I can't ignore this recommendation from my learned friend!!

Nope I will not be showing-up anyone yet.

Sometimes the enemy don't even have to waist ammo on me as I'm perfectly capable of over-taxing my plane into an uncontrollable stall & tumbling to the ground all by myself. :rolleyes:

They also learned that just wounding me was not a good though. I would then drop down low bobbing & weaving my way at top speed until I could belly-flop my flaming aircraft, load of bombs & my own carcass across the carrier deck & through the tower in a perfectly spectacular pyrotechnic display for the Emperor. :) Got to say though. That "divine wind" under the kilt tickles a wee bit.