Salute! K9 Squads!

RAF_MadMack

• 1. DDz Quorum

S! M8 and thanks for the kind words :)

I for one will take a gander at your Squadrons site, good to know there are other like minded squads about.

Blairgowrie must have been sampling his fine stock of whisky again!

Here's to hoping your wing soon mends itself and you can join us 'in the air' sometime soon :).

That's funny coming from you two layabouts :)

Hello again MadMack. Thanks for your kind words. Nice to be appreciated which is more respect than I get around here. There is a nasty rumour going around that I shoot friendlies. Lies, all lies but I have just added two more to my list for extermination.

I tried registering at your website but I got into some kind of loop and it wouldn't co-operate and let me in. I guess the word is still out on me.

I tried registering at your website but I got into some kind of loop and it wouldn't co-operate and let me in. I guess the word is still out on me.

Hmmm....mine worked fine, BG. Maybe they've received word about you? I for one will try to spread the word around their site that you're OK.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bloody hell MadMack...you guys can talk!

Members: 1,233

Threads: 26,213

Top Poster: RAF_Macaw (6,814)

I liked the Macaw being the top poster..quite topical as I have a Macaw here in Rl, but not quite as chatty as the RAF662 one :icon_lol:

Nice site too, I see like minds at work using a CMS bolted onto a Forum :)

S!

Oh Boy did I come to the right place here! It's like being home!

Thanks for the replies boyz! Yep, Crazy is as Crazy Does, and it Takes One to Know One! (Now I know I wasn't wrong about you-all! >:D)

GreyKnight, just when I star losing my interest in being a Bears fan, they go ahead and start winning! The Bears and the Cubs are our loveable losers - it's not love per se, but more like the feeling you might have for 3-legged dog!

Hey Rattler, MadMus is Top-Knotch! He's been on hiatus, and we miss him. He's just one heck of a guy, and a stone cold killer in the air!

Blairgowrie, I gotta thank you again -

Yeah, MadMack, I met MadMus on UK1, and noticed his Dutch accent right away, and since my heritage is also Dutch, I started to chat with him. His computer is giving him fits and he is busy with work, but is looking forward to flying again.

Good pilot! Hope to see you online soon too. Many of your m8's also fly UK Ded alot, so I know many of them: Wardy, 'Mus, FlyingFinn etc...