Ugh, what a day...

Sloan

Venting time.

Got a call from my apartment-mate today around 2pm to find out our apartment had been broken into and my laptop and digital camera were stolen. About $1700 worth of stuff. They didn't take anything else in the apartment despite other doors being open.

And I was just thinking of how nice of a day it was too...

Oh well, its just stuff right? :cry:

At least they didn't touch my X52 or PC...

That's really too bad Sloan. I have been broken into several times in my life and have had two cars stolen. Even when they get the perps,( I believe this is police slang for perpetrators) it doesn't help you.

Dave. I think a couple of virgins would be in order. Unfortunately, I don't think we have any in the Danger Dogz so we might have to offer up some of the Hellhounds instead.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Speaking of scared, last night about midnight we got a thunder storm, got up, turnoff and unplugged the computer. This morning when firing up, about 5 beeps and message stating " Computer chipset fan not working" and a lot of other sentences I iqnored trying to shut down.

My computer guru told me lightening did done me in, woe is me, a whole weekend of flying and no box.

To his shop, blew some air in the various fans (which I had also done a week ago) all quieted down, loaded fine.

So all turned out well, see everyone Saturday night.

Happy ending....Pooka

Sorry to hear that mate. Can you get some brand spanking new stuff through insurance or is the excess/deductable too steep??

Gotta look for that silver lining.

Yeah, I didn't have renter's insurance.. and when I called to try to get some for the future they said they wouldn't even give a policy to anyone who had had a breakin within the last three years. So, if I understand correctly, insurance is for people who will never use it, right? :?