this is why I love our squad and squad mates (and the occassional sheep)

JensenPark

Jesus H God. THats the kinda nightmarish nonsense that kept me off flying online so long. I just knew id F up and have a public stoning. It wasnt until Dubbo invited me, repeatedly, to fly with the hounds, that I tried it. I had the pleasure of flying a dogfight map with them and several dogz that night, and i didnt even have teamspeak yet....dub was tallking to me on yahoo voice messenger, and the rest thru teletype. I had alot of stuff poiinted out to me that night (usually by Rattler as he was blasting me-but my flying was so eratic that I flew him into the ground-my first online kill I guess).

But I had so much fun and laughed my ass off so much that I kicked myself in the head for waiting so long to try it. I was really lucky to find you frackers I suppose.

I can just see the ubi posts the next day if I had been handled the way the guy in the ubi post was.........."and this noob kept climbing into my sights, and flew so badly that he caused me to crash........what a moron". I for one, am also glad to be here. :-*