46 reason for the delay

delta7

here is a letter I have received from the uk postal service, just delivered by a courier on a fast horse

Dear mr delta

Apologies for the delay in delivering your package, a seriese of unfortunate events has overtaken our stagecoach.

firstly a parson stopped us , he had three fallen maidens in tow and begged a lift to his priory, the poor dears were so unsuitably attired for this time of year that we were obliged to take them onboard. They repaid our kindness so fulsomely that we were detained overnight. the nags were well rested but unfortunatly we got little sleep.

secondly a bloke in barnsly delayed us upon the highway, he was driving an extensive flock of sheep afore him- a cheery chap who was whistling jauntily and as he passed he muttered something about thats his love life settled for the rest of the month- he seemed straingly affectionate to one "maisey"

lastly there was a chap called Rog who stormed the coach demanding if we had seem any parrots, semmingly he is in the process of scouting the land looking for such a type of bird , he is in the process

• 1. DDz Quorum

LMAO

Nice Post Delta :)

And yes we are a two bird house now (not counting the wife ;)).

Post is late here usually so although I know my 3 copies are en-route I have no idea when they are likely to 'land'.

• 1. DDz Quorum

still waiting for mine to, although i take some comfort in the fact that just perhaps our games are stitting on the boat from jersey, side by side, getting to know each other before they are split up and sent on their merry way to the far corners of this great country of ours.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I got two copies today, one still yet to 'land'.

Enforcer, your posting tribulations...

What browser are you using?y

I use Firefox 2 mostly, but also IE7 and have yet to experience your difficulties.

have you tried clearing the cache and temporary files?

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'll despatch one of my parrots with one for you Dave, not too sure how long it'll taker her to get to you last reckoning was 6 miles a day, however if you promise copious quantities of pistachios and almonds she may be a little more motivated ;).

It'll be the big Blue and Gold one (3 foot long and a 3 foot wingspan) pictured here for recognition purposes :icon_lol:

Bit concerned the bare patches might get frost bite though, but it may teach her to not pull any more feathers out!

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

2_e540643d3ffefbc73df74cda90c648d0

2_3844ee2ed6edba14241aafbd79c4e354

2_8db4e63889c2b91f62a6d27b0e6460d1

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Rog , poor thing !!! you will have to make her feel loved.(steady !)

I don't know much about Macaw's M8, the "Norwegan Blue" thing was only a quote from the great Monty Python.LOL

I do know that they live for a long time and they are pretty clever when they want to be. Bloody shame she hasn't been treated very well in the past .

Humans, who do they think they are !!

~S~ Painless