Bodnar Board: Here's A Weird One

FoolTrottel

• 1. DDz Quorum

Some two years ago (I guess) the bodnar board I use suddenly lost one axis, when I found out the brakes (on my rudder pedals, right one only) stopped working.

As it appeared, the bodnar board had simply lost one of its axis, as it (Y rotation) was gone from the Game Controllers screens.

I even removed the wiring to the board, and still it was not there.

Today I was re-calibrating all the axis on the board (throttle, prop pitch, 3x trim, flaps, rudder) and ... there it was again! The Y Rotation, and it works!

Wierd.

Never seen HW fix itself after being broken...

Oh well...

• 2 months later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

New, from the makers of Deluxe Sensual Fur Lined Joystick©, comes the ultimate in comfortable piloting hardware: Luxuriouo-pedal©. No more the incessant chafe of cold steel or harsh plastic against your instep as Luxurio-pedal©'s unique carpet-comfort© technology cushions your soles providing an unparalleled level of comfort and sensuous flight simming experience.

Not a real product; originators claim no liability for allergic reactions, carpet burns, infestations of parasites or vacuum related injury/damage.