New Patch Version On Splashcreen

• 2. Administrators

Either that or your wearing red tinted sunglasses.

Edit, In retrospect, its probably due to the fact that Arthur likes to see life through rose tinted glasses, much lol!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, to someone like me who is red/green blue/purple colour blind I don't necessarily see the colours, just the hues and an overall effect. I am imagining that those screenies are of Arthur's settings...there are many there to fiddle with and I have it there to play with. As you say, each to his own  :thumbsu:  If anything, I would love to get rid of jaggies and shimmering.

• 2. Administrators

You really shouldn't have either of those with your rig Skidders - your PC is way (well a bit anyway) more powerful than mine and I don't have either of those problems in CloD - we just need to have a play with the settings of your graphics card and those problems should certainly diminish if not completely disappear.

CloD night is Wednesdays and most coop nights after coops finish.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ok  :P  Wednesday could be good....I'm an old git and the stress of additional brain functions after co-ops might be too much. Having said that, might bring me down and improve my temperament  :rolleyes:

Either that or your wearing red tinted sunglasses.

Edit, In retrospect, its probably due to the fact that Arthur likes to see life through rose tinted glasses, much lol!

I seem to see life through Beer glasses most weekends at the moment :P .  

Sid, just go into video options and enable AA to any figure above 0 and you'll have AA in game.  If you've fiddled with Nvidia control panel make sure CLoD has anti-arsing set as "application controlled".

Nice vid Arthur, I see you put my landing in as requested, lol!

Couldn't help but notice how we all (eight in total) successfully got off the ground in a formation take off, intercepted the '88's without ramming them and then returned to Manston to land without crashing on the runway or nosing over.  Kudos to Crash for pulling off the classic Spitfire landing at the end with us all watching and Jabo for actually getting the Blenheim into the air! :salute:  

@Nage; nail the kids into bed early on a Wednesday and join us.  CLoD is cheap and epic now.

• 2. Administrators

Oh yes, we certainly obliterated the 88 formation and then found a load of Stukas too but most of us only managed a pass or two before the guns went dry. Especially pleased with the Blenheim too- first time I'd ever tried to start it and after one false attempt managed to get it into the air and keep it there before a safe landing at Manston. Loads of fun. Aiming for this Wednesday for certs

Jabo