Dispersal Hut Progress

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Just a couple more pics to finish the story..............

post-316-0-41309300-1373223431_thumb.jpg    "SCRAMBLE !!"

Thats my M8 John's real Irvin jacket from 1941 that once belonged to one "L.  Awl"  26 Sqn. (Still doing the research)....

post-316-0-29503000-1373223697_thumb.jpg       "You can teach monkeys to fly better than that !"

~S~ P.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Good to see there's still some room left on the walls... I checked my stash of 'artwork', drawings mostly, Beaufighter, Mossie, Spit, Hurri, even a watercolor of a Camel in a clouded sky! (No, not like the famous 'mossie at night' - see below -, not 10/10 white clouds!) and will bring a selection over.

Mind you, they aren't really originals, most were drawn from existing pictures, though with sufficient artistically justified freedom (also known as 'errors')

Beaufighter, after it's already been packed for transport, picture taken with mobile phone ... the packaging makes it look a bit rougher than it is, and it bit brownish... though it is roughly drawn / sketched

post-947-0-96665200-1373279607_thumb.jpg

'Mossie at night'  (by an unknown artist)

post-947-0-82690100-1373279642_thumb.jpg

(Are we there yet?)

• 1. DDz Quorum

LOL TY FT !

Looking forward to hearing how you got on with HM customs and the 25 pounder case : )

Just one more pic worth posting..................

post-316-0-40081300-1373395514_thumb.jpg

:salute:

~S~ Painless.

WOW! What a great project mate! Right up your alley! Now you can start that cottaging industry that you have so longed for! :-)

I recognise that old door? Nice to see you keeping up the environmentally friendly re-cycling trend!

It looks flamming great mate! Dont forget to look out for period bits and bobs to get the fully desired finish it will be even more fantastic.

You and the rest of the sheep lovers will have a great time in there! Shame I wont be able to make it but I wish you all a fabulous time gentlemen!

Sink one or two for me

~Parts~