Tamiya 1/32 Scale Spit Mk Ix C

Eshark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice job Eshark. I just counted all the flying models that are in the house and went....am I nuts? I have 27 of them. They fill up my computer room, family room and there are two large unfinished and one finished in the basement work shop and two out in my shed with the lawn equipment. The little lady of the house does not rail on me about it. This is why I am not building any more new planes. I plan on reparing a wing on one of my mustangs over the winter. Had a little run in with a mates jet on the ground. Scratched his paint a little and fractured the leading edge of my outer left wing panel. Plane got away from me on transition from two wheels to three when the tail surfaces became useless and a gust of wind turned it into his plane on the sideline. I was landing on a hard surface runway at the time. When on grass this never happens.

Creating a model from scratch or from a kit has always been a pleasure to me, ansd to see how close I can make it to look real. You DD's take plastic scale modeling to a new level of realism. Now go build one that flies and enjoy seeing something you created come alive and fly!