Fatal Crash Reported At Iowa Airshow.

Streak

Done.

I had just looked at upcoming airshows a few days ago and saw nothing in Ohio, so I was wondering how I missed that one. That airshow a few months ago where I got to fly in a B25J also was not posted on any list that I could find, but I heard about it on the radio just the day before!!

Guys I just got home from Davenport Iowa (my birthplace by the way) and near a PC I missed this by a day, thankfully.

I have the News paper article of it. Sorry sad event for sure.

I had no idea there was an air show this weekend up there, till I heard them fly over the house Sunday Afternoon, so the wife and I went driving out towards the airport and watch the last two hours of it from about 2 miles away in a parking lot.

Our position placed us directly under the Jets due to their wider turns, and close enough to read the markings in the props with my Binoculars.

Sorry no pics, I'll get the article up sometime tomorrow. I just got in the house after a 7 hour drive and its time for bed already.