Shutdown Work...

Bucky

Hey guys,

Just to let you know,all is well.I'm working on a shutdown project at Tek Comimnco.They made me a foreman,in charge of a 8 person crew.I'm working 15 hrs a day,7 days a week...I have no life,but the money is great....I hope to see you in the air when I'm done.

Anyways,"Check your six"...and "I'll be back"...

B.

Hey guys,

Just to let you know,all is well.I'm working on a shutdown project at Tek Comimnco.They made me a foreman,in charge of a 8 person crew.I'm working 15 hrs a day,7 days a week...I have no life,but the money is great....I hope to see you in the air when I'm done.

Anyways,"Check your six"...and "I'll be back"...

B.

Nice going young feller :thumbsu:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Well,after 44 days of consectutive 15 hr days.....It's OVER!!!!

I'm now taking some time off for a well deserved rest.But not for long,because soon I'll be taking some training courses offered by my union to prep for the long awaited B.C. Hydro $900 million Waneta Dam Expansion Project.

This project is a HUGE boost to the local area.So far experts say 4 to 5 years of steady work for all involved....for me personally,it's been quite a life changing experience,...going from the logging industry,...(which I've done all my life and was all I knew,to getting into the construction industry.)

I was not real good with pen & paper & numbers etc,but my lack of education seems overshadowed by my life expereince,work ethic and determination and drive.Anyways,things are really good and I'm looking forward to being a great working foreman or whatever else they throw at me.....

Now if I could just remember where I parked my plane......hope to see you in the air soon.

Bucky