Print Size In Widescreen

Blairgowrie

Can somebody help an old geezer out please? Just got a new 24" Samsung monitor and the print size and density are so small and faded and very hard to read. I have tried changing the print in Fitrfow options to a bold and large face but they don't seem to make any difference. I fear I will not be able to read briefs any more. .

if i understand you correctly sir, here is what u have to do:

assuming that u have windows 7:

go to control panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Display

here you can pick between different font sizes.

if u have win xp go to desktop properties and search for font size option.

another way is to lower the monitor resolution. try with 1680x1050 or 1600x1024 or 1440x900 if your monitor supports them

When I got my 26" monitor I had the same problem BG. I was actually getting headaches after about 30 mins of use. But I did something that fixed it. I did not reduce my screen resolution at all. I still run it at the recommened 1920x1200. I can't remember exactly, but here are my other settings in Win7:

Right-Click on Desktop, select 'Personalize', and in the bottom/left of the window, click on 'Display Settings'. Mine is set to: 'Smaller - 100%', but you can increase this setting.

On the Top/Left of this screen click on Adjust Clear Type Text. I have that checked. Click 'Next' and follow the wizard to set this up.

That's all I can find right now..

• 1. DDz Quorum

+1 to this:

For reading and typing posts, try this for instant result: Hold down the control key, then roll the mouse wheel ...

Depending on your browser, it may even remember that setting for the next time.

ctrl+0 (zero) resets to 100%